Many resources are available for individuals who were present at King Soopers on Monday or know someone who was. The Family Assistance Center offers a variety of options including:
- Crime Victim Compensation/District Attorney’s Office
- Mental Health Resources (Crisis Counseling On-Site)
- Salvation Army (Food)
- Red Cross (Spiritual Care)
- FBI (Emergency needs/Property inquiries)
- Boulder Police Department Victim Advocates
- Therapy Dogs
Family Resource Center (FAC) is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. through Friday, March 26 and is located at 2855 N. 63rd Street.
Comments are closed.