This is a challenging time for our community. Many resources are available for individuals who were present at King Soopers on Monday, know someone who was or were impacted by the tragic events. Anyone who needs mental or emotional support is welcome to the following resources:
- Call or text the Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990.
- Call Mental Health Partners at 303-443-8500 or 1-844-493-TALK (8255) 24/7 or visit Mental Health Partners on Facebook for virtual help.
- Visit Boulder County’s website for a full list of resources.
- The Family Assistance Center is open to the entire community from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. through Sunday, March 28 and is located at 2855 N. 63rd Street. Services offered include:
- Mental Health Resources (Crisis Counseling On-Site)
- Therapy Dogs
- Salvation Army (Food and Water)
- Red Cross (Spiritual Care)
- FBI (Emergency needs/Property inquiries)
- Boulder Police Department Victim Advocates
- Crime Victim Compensation/District Attorney’s Office
Comments are closed.