THIS WAS THE FIRE BAN IN EFFECT FOR THIS DATE. AS THE FIRE BAN WAS AMENDED, IT WAS UPDATED ON THIS SITE. FOR THE MOST CURRENT FIRE BAN INFORMATION, SEE: BOULDERSHERIFF.ORG.
A fire ban remains in effect for the mountains of Boulder County until further notice. This includes all private and public lands in the mountains in Boulder County.
The fire ban details are here. Spread the word, not the flame!
Open burning and the sale and use of fireworks are not permitted. The following exceptions are allowed:
- Fire contained within Liquid or gas fuel stoves
- Camp fires in USFS improved/maintained campgrounds that are currently open to the public*
- Charcoal grill fires on private property
· Meeker Park
· Olive Ridge
· Peaceful Valley
· Camp Dick
· Pawnee Campground
· Brainard Lake Recreation Area (Picnic Grills)
· Rainbow Lakes
· Kelly Dahl Campground (Gilpin County line)