Boulder County will be staging open top dumpsters between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. today, Monday, Jan. 3 for the disposal of spoiled food and water-damaged household items for residents affected by the Marshall Fire.
These dumpsters will be dedicated for the collection and disposal of spoiled food and water-damaged household items only. Do NOT bring fire-related debris, ash, electronics or hazardous waste. Dumpsters will be placed at the following locations for disposal of these items:
1) Highway 128 & Interlocken Loop (across from pool at Camden Interlocken Apts.)
2) Autrey Park, 1830 Honey Creek Drive
3) Purple Park (parking lot off of South Pitkin Avenue), 1310 South Pitkin Avenue
4) East Riverbend near Gibson Court and Coal Creek Drive between East Riverbend and East Akron Place
5) North Pool, 1650 South Indiana Street
1) West Alder Street (at pedestrian crosswalk north of Harper Lake)
2) West Linden Street (open space at end of cul de sac)
3) South Polk Ave & Owl Drive
4) West Dahlia Street & Century Drive
5) Fairfield Lane & Coventry Lane
6) Ridge Place & Club Circle
7) St. Andrews Lane & Augusta Drive
Comments are closed.