View the video of the Jan. 4 news briefing.
Boulder County’s Office of Emergency Management held a Marshall Fire news briefing at the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office on January 4. 2022. The briefing covered Disaster Assistance Center updates, donations and volunteering, and the latest from the City of Louisville and Xcel.
The briefing was livestreamed for community members on the Boulder County Emergency Management’s Facebook Page (facebook.com/BoulderOEM). An American sign language interpreter was onsite for the update, and the briefing will be translated into Spanish at its conclusion. Speakers include:
- Jeff Fisher, City of Louisville Deputy Chief of Police
- DAC – Gary Sanfacon, Boulder County Recovery Manager
- Donations and Volunteerism – Jocelyn Fankhouser, Boulder County Emergency Manager
- Community Foundation – Tatiana Hernandez, CEO Community Foundation
- Xcel Energy Updates – Alice Jackson, Xcel Energy President
Please, no members of the public at this physical location. The public should view the briefing via the livestream on Facebook or Youtube.