Residents may return (and stay) home. Restrictions to RESIDENTS have been lifted.*
Please check in with the law enforcement official at the soft road closure to your neighborhood and be ready to show information that proves your residency in that area. Contractors and third-party vendors are not yet allowed to access these areas.
(*Note: if you live within a residential area with extensive fire damage, Sheriff’s deputies may ask you to leave again by 6 p.m. Also, fewer than a dozen residents may live in homes that are under a hard closure due to firefighting apparatus on the roadway. Please speak with a deputy parked at the closure for more information.)
Also, SH 7, Lyons, CO west of #TownofLyons and east of Raymond Riverside is still closed at New Bridge/Hall Ranch Open Space. #CalWoodFire firefighting apparatus is in use on that stretch of road, so vehicle traffic is not allowed. Access to Raymond Riverside is avail from Peak to Peak Hwy.
The map, which will be updated this afternoon is: www.boco.org/OEMInfoMap. Those granted full re-entry are asked to remain on alert and be ready to evacuate again should fire conditions change.
Residents may need to provide proof of residency to Sheriff’s Office deputies stationed at entry points depending on the route they take to their residence. Proof of residency can include:
- Driver’s license with current address.
- ID and mail identifying the property owner and the address.
- ID and paperwork showing name and property inside zone.
Sanitation Stations Being Established
Boulder County will provide dumpsters (spoiled food waste only), portable toilets, and hand washing/sanitation stations at seven locations throughout the reentry areas:
- Riverside – 3638 Riverside Dr., Lyons, CO 80481 (Riverside Drive & CO 72)
- Jamestown – 3 Main St., Jamestown, CO 80455 (or Elysian Park, just across the street from 3 Main)
- Ward – 144 Utica St, Ward, CO 80481
- Lake of the Pines – 3091 N. Lakeridge Trail, Boulder, CO 80302
- Bar K – 1180 Rock Lake Rd., Ward 80481 (the parking area by Rock Lake)
- Gold Hill – 401 Main St., Boulder, CO 80302
- Buckingham Park – Intersection of Lefthand Canyon Drive & Olde Stage Road
Dumpsters will be available until 6 p.m. and dedicated for the collection and disposal of spoiled food only. Dumpsters will be replaced the following day if allowed by the Sheriff’s Office.
DO NOT dispose of any non-food items such as fire ash, debris, or hazardous waste.
If you have not already, sign up for www.boco911alert.com to receive messages about imminent threats and hazards by text message, email, and/or on your cell, home or work phone.
Comments are closed.