– Estimate 62 acres (previously reported as higher due to mapping miscalculation).
– Current estimate is 20% containment
– 7 aircraft active
– Public Call Center line is open for non-emergency calls. 303-413-7730.
– Evacuation and pre-evacuation notices are still in place.
– No reports of loss of property, structures, or of any injuries.
– Boulder Canyon Drive is now open west of Boulder all the way to Nederland. To head that way, go west on Arapahoe Ave. from Ninth Avenue. Canyon remains closed from the 100 to 800 blocks of Canyon for emergency vehicle parking inside Boulder.
– Betasso Preserve and Bald Mountain Open Spaces as well as Boulder OSMP trails in the Red Rocks, Sanitas, Sunshine Canyon and Wonderland Lake areas are closed.
Comments are closed.